Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome...

This is your new favorite blog to find out about all the good and bad eats that can be found in the Kansas City area. I promise to be nothing less than totally honest about my reviews of food that I eat. If it's gross you will know, if it's amazing you will know. If you are looking for a sugar coated, corporate sponsored opinion you should stop reading now.

I will be offering up a new and interesting view of all things restaurant related. If it has a nasty bathroom, I'm going to show you. If the presentation is a mind blower.... Yep, you guessed it. So if you love food the way I do this is going to be great, and hopefully will save you from the bad food that lurks in the area as well.

It's going to be fun so if you have suggestions for new places to try, or must see items please email me at eatingkc@gmail.com I promise to respond to all emails.

No comments: